Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top 3 Imagine Dragons songs! ((and they have to do with MARVEL))

hey guys! I just wanted to point out my top 3 Imagine Dragons songs! so lets get to it! so coming out as my number 3 Gold. to me it talks about being careful what you wish for! because thing's can get bad! if your not careful! this goes for hero's once you think about it
OK so coming at my number 2 is Warriors.to me this talks about fighting for what's right and to never give up no matter what! even when people take credit for what you worked so hard for this goes perfectly with the X-Men because people see them as freaks... And not the true hero they all are this proves people don't believe them but that wont stop them from saving the world!
And coming at my number 1 is Monster. this is my personal favorite because it talks about what would happen if you revideled your true self to the world... and the question's you ask about what would happen if you did this or that? this fits with all heroes because all heroes have dealed with something like this before. trying to figure out there true selves and see what would happen if this or that happen.

well guys thank you for reading this guys I really hope you all like this Top 3 if you don't agree with the list then tell me what song do you think should have gotten number 1 ? and if you think I should do another top 3 then tell me what should I make it about!? well anyways bye! until next time!

1 comment: