Thursday, May 5, 2016

Invisible (a poem by me!)

this is a poem made by me.... i hope you guys like it..



im just a girl left alone in this world but i can't be seen. if you knew me you'd be terrified and try to hide from me. in the shadows were i live i see everything. i shouldn't be walking, i shouldn't be talking for i said to much. please don't kill me i just wanted to help. 

don't you leave me here stranded playing on my own, i've been here longer than you've known, i have seen things that i shouldn't but i still rome, if you love me but still hate me then don't let me go. don't ignore me i know im not invisible. 

the world is a dark place thats how i see it all. the hell that i've been threw i live in it today. i have my mommy and daddy killing with me i love them and they love me so.

 don't leave here stranded playing on  my own. i've been here longer than you've known. i have seen things that i shouldn't but i still rome. if you love me but still hate me, don't let me go. don't let ignore me i know im invisible. 

i want the life i forgot but im invisible i need to get out but im invisible.

 don't you leave me here stranded playing on my own, i've been here longer than you've known, i have seen things that i shouldn't but i still rome, if you love me but still hate me then don't let me go, don't ignore me i know im not invisible.  

don't you leave me here stranded playing on my own, i've been here longer than you've known, i have seen things that i shouldn't but i still rome, if you love me but still hate me then don't let me go, don't ignore me i know im not invisible.  

                                               ...........
                                                    i 
                                                know
                                                  im
                                                  not
                                              invisible 
                                               ............



No comments:

Post a Comment