Monday, February 8, 2016

my youtube channel!


hi guys! today i am going to talk about my YouTube Channel... i know that might not be one of the most exciting things to talk about but today i want to tell you what you might see in the up coming future of my channel if you have already subscribed to me. so i am planing on adding cosplay to my channel, like i might cosplay as Sally and Clockwork from the Creepypasta fandom, and also i will try to do some human FNAF cosplay too. i will talk about more crazy thing! and i will just be awesome! i will be talking more about other fandoms and not just MARVEL i will do cazy things! and i might dance... don't judge me... well anyways if you have already subscribed to my channel then expect to see that, and if you haven't subscribed to me then why not subscribe to me my youtube channel name is X-nerdz so check it out! 

1 comment: